I successfully ported Huawei Emotion UI 3.1 (EMUI 3.1) from Huawei Honor 4X (msm8916 version) to GALAXY E5 (SM-E500H).
The ROM currently boots fine but it’s full of bugs.
Let’s talk about what’s working:
– HW acceleration (GPU)
– Power and back buttons (Recent and Home buttons are not working).
– More I probably forgot
What’s not working ?
– Everything else such as:
– Wi-Fi (can’t activate)
– Audio (Earphones don’t work ever)
– RIL (calls, IMEI Null)
– Camera (Back & Front)
– LED Flash (Torch for example)
– Huawei Launcher theme changing (icons don’t change)
– Capacitive buttons (lights)
Similarly, I have successfully ported Flyme OS 4.5.4 from Redmi 2 to our device and Lenovo Vibe UI from Lenovo A6000 Plus. Both Roms have same bugs as EMUI.
If any of you guys knows how to fix these issues, please comment or PM.
There is NO DOWNLOAD link yet because ROMs are REALLY not ready to be installed. So please, don’t ask for link.
Here are some screenshots: