* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This recovery will TRIP your Knox Counter and your warranty will be void.
This recovery is only for Samsung Galaxy E500F/M Qualcomm Snapdragon variant running 5.1.1 (lollipop).
Tested Safely on following devices.
- Samsung Galaxy E500F
- Samsung Galaxy E500M
Why TWRP ? Why not some rooted firmware which keeps warranty safe ?
TWRP is a custom recovery. It has many more functionality than stock recovery! if something goes wrong while flashing something you can always make a backup use this recovery which can be restored when things get messed. if mess is of large extend you can always flash stock firmware.
Follow the instructions carefully.
Step 1 :
- Install Samsung Drivers and connect your device to PC. let it install drivers and if its updating let it update. your device drivers should be perfectly installed without a single failure.
- Link to Samsung Drivers
Step 2 :
- Turn of your device and go to odin mode [ Vol down + power + home button (all at the same time) ] release it when you see Galaxy E5 Logo
- Press vol up to confirm
- Now that you are in Odin Mode connect your device via USB cable.
- Now open Odin3 3.09 or 3.07 that you have downloaded.
- If there is a pop-up like Installing ADB drivers let it get finished it usually updates.
- Make sure the COM : xx (xx is usb port number it can be any number so dont worry about it,just verify COM is lit up)
- Now select AP and browse to where you have .tar file and select it
- Make Sure only Default Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is ticked and nothing.verify twice only these 2 are ticked.
Untick Auto Reboot if you are installing recovery for first time!
- Click Start and wait for the process to end. DO NOT Interrupt during this time.
- Once it says PASS. BOOT INTO RECOVERY USING VOL UP + HOME + POWER BUTTON.