* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
This recovery will TRIP your Knox Counter and your warranty will be void.
This recovery is only for Samsung Galaxy E500H Qualcomm Snapdragon variant running 5.1.1 (lollipop).
Tested Safely on following devices.
- Samsung Galaxy E500H
- Samsung Galaxy E500M
Why TWRP ? Why not some rooted firmware which keeps warranty safe ?
TWRP is a custom recovery. It has many more functionality than stock recovery! if something goes wrong while flashing something you can always make a backup use this recovery which can be restored when things get messed. if mess is of large extend you can always flash stock firmware.
Follow the instructions carefully.
Step 1 :
- Install Samsung Drivers and connect your device to PC. let it install drivers and if its updating let it update. your device drivers should be perfectly installed without a single failure.
- Link to Samsung Drivers
Step 2 :
- Turn of your device and go to odin mode [ Vol down + power + home button (all at the same time) ] release it when you see Galaxy E5 Logo
- Press vol up to confirm
- Now that you are in Odin Mode connect your device via USB cable.
- Now open Odin3 3.09 or 3.07 that you have downloaded.
- If there is a pop-up like Installing ADB drivers let it get finished it usually updates.
- Make sure the COM : xx (xx is usb port number it can be any number so dont worry about it,just verify COM is lit up)
- Now select AP and browse to where you have .tar file and select it
- Make Sure only Default Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time is ticked and nothing.verify twice only these 2 are ticked.
Untick Auto Reboot if you are installing recovery for first time!
- Click Start and wait for the process to end. DO NOT Interrupt during this time.
- Once it says PASS. BOOT INTO RECOVERY USING VOL UP + HOME + POWER BUTTON.