By flashing this you take responsibility of anything that happens.
Process at your own risk!
If you want to check firmware – please make backup. Better to store all partitions, at least efs and may be modem.
1. Install twrp
2. Download the zip(s) – firmware and Google Apps additional package (optional)
3. Backup all partitions (it least efs) and store somewhere – it need to do – because you can loose imei
4. Full wipe all
5. Flash firmware and gapps
sound 2 skeakers only for now
power drain (tablet is not in deepsleep, it’s almost all time in the awake on min 300 freq) – look like this is common qcom problem, at least I got the same stuff on my old nore pro 12.2 p905 with qcom 800
5: 20180719: July security patch level: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z04…ew?usp=sharing
4: 20180615: June security patch level, selinux enforcing now, sound from sources (call working, one problem with sound from sources – only 2 bottom speakers now), add samsung softkeymaster for encryption: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dgm…ew?usp=sharing
3. 20180530: fingerprint, new samsung doze: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q0k…ew?usp=sharing
2. 20180529: new kernel (T820XXU1BRE2/T825XXU1BRE2), fully rebrand vendor, ril fixed, a lot changes in configscripts: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ib-…ew?usp=sharing
1. 20180423: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZX3…ew?usp=sharing
Use twrp from https://forum.xda-developers.com/gal…alaxy-t3581359
or my repack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KyX…ew?usp=sharing